October 12, 2007

Prison Break!

I wont say I don’t have anything to write but don’t have much to share.. you must be thinking as if it fuckin matters to you what shit I write here. Actually it doesn’t matter but one plays central character in his own story so even yours truly holds his birth right to feel as important as Mithun Da or Rajnikant in his story. Uprokt pankityon mein anapuyukt upma alankar ke prayaog ke liye ham tahe dil se samast mithun da aivam raknikant jee ke prashansakon se kshama ke prarthi hain… was just trying to put the simple fact effectively n that requires to quote a suitable example.

Shawshank redemption is just two n a half months away.. but I am no more counting days to break de prison n fly high .. actually m living very comfortably in this cell. I don’t think any prison can be as luxurious as ours.. separate cell for every prisoner with attached bathroom. Two lakes on both sides of de great prison.. one in-house pond.. greenery all around …de only problem is one n a half years period of punishment z bout to end.. sometimes I think instead of committing crime of getting into MBA college I should have done something worth in this precious time of my life.

But there is one thing I like bout this period ...’av got a lot of time here to do whatever I feel like doin...n most of them are things which I am sure I wont be able to do once I’ll leave this place…reading novels.. watchin 3 movies in a day.. basketball.. football.. drinking every single day(exception 15 aug n a local dry day in last module).. discussions(useless ones)..

Last two months were good because of many reasons..15 days trip to Lucknow ,Banglore ,Delhi ,Bareilly made me meet many of my old friends …I even met one of my first std classmate after 15 years.. trip to Lonavala was awesome too.. daaru waala part to bataya hi.. read some 10 novels …100+ movies… changed my hairstyle(though I look more stupid in short hairs)… but best part was I got rid of that evil to human kind…sometimes I think how beautiful were those old days when mobile wasn’t there.. parents,galfren,frens no one can track back if you don’t wish to.. ‘av regained my personal space n peace of mind..

Signing out!
Salaam Namaste!!

14 comments:

Indrajit said...

All the best for ur future endeavours.
Ya, it feels good when u look back one day to relive "those" days bygone and chuckle within urself ,pondering over the days that were.
The sweetest sorrow .
:-)

Shweta said...

whtever..but atleast give me any of your alternate number. where are you man? reply back or u 'll be shot dead!

Abhishek said...

you're good man..
all i can say is, i'm happy to find another nirvanic

Anonymous said...

doob ke marr ja tu. not fair yaar..if you'll bloody call me or gimme any of number what difference does it make to you . i really want to talk to you

Unknown said...

I like what I see, I read and hear here:-)..great blog...u r blogrolled...visit me sometime

Anonymous said...

dude! saw you blog's link on orkut. awesome blog..loved it!!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you write . nice blog.

Occasional Brilliance said...

love d attitude... [:D]

Invincible said...

@inder,amit ,neha.. thnx!
@shweta.. m here only.. 'll talk 2 ya soon
@abhishek.. same here man! i like your work too..
@anshima kya baat kar rahi..will talk soon
@shruti sure mam!
@firewhisky.. n i love de name!!

Anonymous said...

kahan gayan hai yaar...you don't reply on orkut. your number is out of service . your psychotic thingy is ok but that doesn't mean you don't even talk to yours friends..

Vivekanand said...

Awesome blog man!
Like Scofield all of us will end up in Sona! after breaking from this prison ;P

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

gud going!
but whrz more??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hi ankush
its being long time
hope you remember me
Meenu Singh, Delhi
today i am reading you blog and found it interesting
good skills
keep it up
take care