January 30, 2008

Cold turkey!!


Its been a long time since I wrote somethn funny in my blog…actually I was confused what to pen down n what not.. hav many stories n incidences… of fun…of depression…of dope…of love…of frenship…of confusions…of confession…but I guess I am not goin to write bout all this…. My lord…this all z effect of dope…don take it seriously…n if u do…as if I fuckin care!!

Hit me hard…
Hit me down…
I want to see myself bleeding…
I want to feel the fear
I want to feel the pain…


I heard love kills the pain and fear..
So I killed the love ..

You said.. somethin is missin in your life when m gone…
Hours are passing honey…let ‘em pass..
Let de feelings die..
Just a humble request…
don slow down de killin…
show me wrath…
I want to feel the fear
I want to feel the pain…


I don’t want to open my eyes…
Everythin is in black…
Its good you are gone…
I hate black n white…

I turned down de songs we listened together..
Now its your voice echoing in my head..
All de places we ‘av been
Give me a myth..
Of belongingness..
Of love..
I hate thinking bout you..
But thats all I could think of..


See you are getting old…
So m i…
I can see the wrinkles in your silky skin..
Glow z fading in you..
N life in me…
Still love z the same honey!


Make de web of an illusion…
Give me some marijuana n acids…
Let me love you…
Kill me by your own hands…
Let me die in your arms…

17 comments:

Shanks said...

hey....
this post really reminded of me some trroubled times ive left behind...now they happen every now and then with someone or other,.,,haha...
on serious note... pretty neatly expressed in a very dark and nihlistic way....i loved it.

Anonymous said...

dude!

I am sure many will read this but no one can understand the pain. man! just awesome...

Still Searching said...

I liked the part about wrinkling and the glow fading but the love remaining the same...

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

is dat really d effect of dope??aah m cravin fo it nw!

Anonymous said...

hats off to you sir!!

Anonymous said...

again same comment...loved it but I doubt how genuine is the pain you are talking about. by the way your fan following z increasing exponentially in our college.

Abhishek said...

hey... say u into kurt cobain?
coz we mite hav a common thing b/w us...
really liked the pics in the prev post

Abhishek said...

u knocked it hard... the poem i mean... love to hate thing it seems... i guess u believe in what i say when i say...
pain is pleasure... rest is all leisure

Invincible said...

@shanks,abhishek s ,ruchika,anshima..
thanks for ur comments!

@gunj.. wont advice but thts de best best feelin in de existence!!

@abhishek inside out... man!! i juz love Cobain.. n very true... pain z de ultimate plezure!!

Indrajit said...

hi
This lyric could signal the birth of a new genre of metal .
Rocking and hypnotic with darkness glued al over.
Loved it.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

just want to know one thing. who is the girl who can make you write such stuff?

Shanks said...

man i love cobain tooo...wheneevr iam down or up.. i just turn him up....
his biography...heavier than heaven....he's like so fucked up...that its so awesome...

Vijeta said...

umm..somthing really naughty on your blog! A good showcase of versatality.

Tell me, which song is this..have heard it but cant recall the name..

Shweta said...

awesome man! just saw this thing in your blog.You touched some deep slumbered feelings of mine.seriously love every bit of it.

Invincible said...

@shweta n inder .. thnx guys
@swati.. its not de place to tell i guess..
@shanks.. Cobain z just awesome man..
@vijeta... :(( hamari originality pe shakk kiya aapne...

Vijeta said...

huh! nice Turkey!

usually, i dont like such stuffs.But this was heart felt. Amen.


great skills dude;)

Sameera Ansari said...

So passionate and intense!Awesome :)